Notifications on PPM Express actions/events
In this article, we will review email notifications that can be sent on PPM Express actions/events (new manager, idea, assignment).
These notifications are enabled by the user who would like to receive them (per user).
To enable these notifications, perform the following:
1. Click on the account icon in the right upper part of the screen to open My account settings.
2. Toggle the Receive notifications switch to Yes.
The notifications will be sent when the following actions/events take place:
- When you are assigned to a Task(s), Risk(s), Issue(s), or/and Action Item(s). You can be assigned to these items either manually or the assignment can be imported from an Excel file. In both cases, you will receive a notification.
- When you are assigned as a Manager of Portfolio(s), Project(s) or Business Challenge(s). You can be assigned as a Manager of Portfolio(s), Project(s), or Business Challenge(s) via the Details section of the required Project/Portfolio/Business Challenge page or using the bulk edit option. If the bulk edit option is used and you are assigned as a Manager to several projects at once, for example, you will receive one notification email with a list of the projects.
- When a new Idea(s) is submitted to the Business Challenge(s) that you manage.